Travel for people traveling on behalf of Virginia Tech that are not employees or students of Virginia Tech

  • Obtain an approved Travel Authorization in the TEM System PRIOR to departure
    •  Note: Travel Authorization is required for ALL international travel before travel for employees and non-employees traveling on behalf of Virginia Tech
  • Department will enroll in the mandatory CISI Insurance program 
    • Note: If dependents are traveling with you, they must be enrolled in the mandatory insurance as well
  • Are you a U.S. Citizen?
  • In case of emergency, we will be trying to contact you. If you have an international cell phone number and/or emergency contact in country, please provide the information to:
  • If your trip is cancelled, please notify